Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The publication code of ethics is a norm that must be obeyed by authors who will publish their scientific work in the publication media. The basic norm in doing publication is prioritizing, moral, scientific integrity, and honesty of the author.
Moral; able to distinguish between good and bad behavior in writing.
Scientific integrity; upholding scientific principles, essence and truth, so as not to sacrifice them for any interest.
Honesty; what the author does is in accordance with the real objective conditions, and does not do things that are not supposed to be done in research / writing (misconduct)
The code of ethics that must be fulfilled by writers who will publish their scientific articles in the Reactor Journal:
- Authors must uphold scientific conduct to understand the benefits/advantages and risks of published writing.
- Articles published are free from misconduct, including: fabrication, data falsification, and plagiarism / autoplagiarism.
- The author must include adequate citations on all statements, ideas, data, which are not the results of his research.
- Articles published in the field of science that are appropriate or relevant to the fields of Art, Design and Media
- Published articles do not cause conflict with certain parties or have the potential to disturb the community.
- The authors listed in the published articles are truly competent and have a significant contribution in writing the article.
- The author does not double publication of the article that will be published (double manuscript submission) to journals or other means of publication, simultaneously (simultaneously).
- Part or all of the articles published have never been published in other publication media.
Articles published are original (original) results of research, ideas or thoughts of the Author, which are guaranteed by a Plagiarism-Free Statement written on a seal by the Author.
Every writer in the Reactor Journal is required to fill out a statement explaining that the article has never been published in any journal or conference/seminar.