Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Articles have never been published elsewhere
- Articles is written according to the predetermined templete
- Articles are written beetween 8 and 15 pages
- Articles should be written in English
- Articles received will be double-blinded review
Authors should be aware that, most of the times, a single manuscript passes through two peer review processes separated by a period necessary for improving the content, which can translate into 3-4 months before obtaining a final answer.
Guidelines for writing the abstract:
Make use of all the 250 words allocated for the abstract section and present as many details as possible to convince scholars to read the article. The abstract should be structured as follows: a) a brief introduction into the topic of the paper; b) an overview of the current state of the scientific literature on the topic; c) a presentation of research methodology and research questions; c) presentation of main results and the implications for the field; d) highlights of the contribution brought by the paper to the field of studies.
Journal of Applied Management and Business by Universitas Dinamika is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.