Journal Review Process
The Journal of Technology and Informatics (JoTI) implements the following review process policies:
- Articles submitted by the author will go through a review process by the editor, especially regarding the issue of checking compliance with the scope and template of the journal.
- Appropriate Articles will be distributed to reviewers (two reviewers review each article) for content review using the Double-blind peer review method.
- The review process will consider Relevance, Contribution, Article Organization, Abstract, Introduction, Method of Implementation, Results and Discussion, Conclusions, and Bibliography.
- Reviewers in the process of reviewing articles can suggest improvements and accept or reject articles.
- The editor will decide which articles have been reviewed by considering the suggestions from the reviewers.
- The final decision rests with the Editor-in-Chief.
- The entire review process is completed through the OJS (Open Journal System)