About the Journal
Journal of Technology and Informatics (JoTI) is a Peer-Reviewed Journal published by Dinamika University. This journal is published twice a year in April and October. This journal covers the fields of Information Technology, Communication Systems, Signals, Systems and Electronics.
- Journal Title: Journal of Technology and Informatics (JoTI)
- Initial: JoTI
- Abbreviation: Technol. Inform.
- Accreditation Status : Sinta 5 Accredited Journal
- Publication Frequency: 2 issues per year
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.37802/joti
- Online ISSN: 2686-6102
- Print ISSN: 2721-4842
- Editor in Chief: Musayyanah, S.ST., M.T.
- Publisher:Universitas Dinamika
- Email : email@example.com
- Indexing: SINTA 5|Google Scholar|Garuda|DOAJ| Dimensions
Article in Press Vol.4 No.2 was published in January 2023. This article has passed the stage of review, plagiarism, and can be accessed online. In addition, This article has been indexed by Google Scholar, Doi, and Garuda. However, the articles have no particular publication date yet, until they are officially published on the website in a complete issue or volume.
Optimizing Accuracy of Stroke Prediction Using Logistic Regression